6 Way Channel Mixer Circuit With Amplifier
The appearance account of this arrangement are:
* Six absolute microphone amplifiers with up to 60dB accretion (theoretical, not tested). Each approach has an absolute fader and an attenuator to acquiesce affiliation of agreeable instruments which accept line-level outputs (such as synthesizers).
* Mixer to amalgamate all the six channels to a distinct monoaural output. This is accessible as the effects-send achievement (line out).
* Two stereo line-level inputs are provided, line-in (effects-receive) and aux-in. These are alloyed calm (no faders available, though), and beatific to the abutting stage.
* Master aggregate and accent control, based on the National Semiconductor LM1036. This dent allows stereo aggregate and accent controls, after application big-ticket and capricious ganged potentiometers.
* 68W RMS (tested up to 54W) per approach stereo ability amplifier, based on the LM3886 caked ability amplifier dent from National Semiconductor.
* Loudspeaker click-protection ambit and cooling fan ambassador with temperature-sensing diode.
* +/-30V DC ability accumulation with a +/-15V adapted output.